THIS IS THE SECOND IN OUR SERIES OF CONNECT 2017 EXHIBITOR PROFILES: MIRANDA PLASTICS & AACLAIM QUALITY SALES
Caroline Patterson, Managing Director of Miranda Plastics & Aaclaim Quality Sales shares her experience of Connect 2016 and tells us why Connect 2017 is already firmly locked in her calendar.
- Why did you decide to exhibit at Connect 2016? A business friend saw Adam Goodes on the ABC speaking about Supply Nation and Connect. This friend knew we were Aboriginal Australians. So we chased it up and decided to attend as we wanted to increase our business opportunities and this was great time to do it. Also, the government initiative to increase purchasing from certified Indigenous businesses was very appealing.
- What was the experience like on the day? It was amazing – professionally, it was an important event to be involved in. So many trade stands and so many attending – and we obtained many leads.
- What were the outcomes for you and your business? We have many new customers both large and small businesses and government departments.
- What would you say to someone asking if they should exhibit at Connect 2017? You must exhibit! It’s a great opportunity to increase and develop your business – not to be missed!.
- What are you most looking forward to at Connect 2017? We have already booked for the whole Connect Conference 2017. We wish as a business to fully embrace Supply Nation and support this great team of professional people. We importantly wish to learn more about running a small business and make new contacts. We are so looking forward to it!