THIS IS THE THIRD IN OUR SERIES OF CONNECT 2017 EXHIBITOR PROFILES: GEARED UP CULCHA
Paul Dodd, Director of Geared Up Culcha shares his experience of Connect 2016 and tells us why Connect 2017 is not to be missed!
- Why did you decide to exhibit at Connect 2016? Firstly, we knew that with the implementation of the Commonwealth’s Indigenous Procurement Policy, a larger and new cohort of procurement managers would want to attend. We also wanted to highlight our new Indigenous Preferred Supply Chain partnership with Wesfarmers Industrial and Safety.
- What was the experience like on the day? It was great – we had an extra large booth and had a lot of interest. People kept commenting on how we had grown from previous events!
- What were the outcomes for you and your business? Exhibiting at Connect created a lot of hot leads which we have converted and it gave a line of sight to our partnership with Wesfarmers.
- What would you say to someone asking if they should exhibit at Connect 2017? Definitely go! Ensure you have enough collateral and also engage with those looking at your booth or walking past your booth. You need dialogue. Ensure you have a process to filter and qualify interested parties to ensure you make the most of your time there and connect with genuine buyers interested in your particular goods and services!
- What are you most looking forward to at Connect 2017? Re engaging and networking with other suppliers and most importantly generating genuine leads to convert into contracts!