This is the first in our series of Connect 2017 exhibitor profiles: Ergonomic Workstation Products
We asked Gerard Invinson, Managing Director of Ergonomic Workstation Products, to answer our five questions:
- Why did you decide to exhibit at Connect 2016? Initially we wanted to find out what companies were supporting Supply Nation and to see if there were any opportunities for our business.
- What was the experience like on the day? Exciting that we were linking into new market opportunities, and rewarding in the knowledge that we met a lot of new contacts and more so that it gave us ideas on how to approach the next Connect 2017 to ensure we can impress more prospective potential clients.
- What were the outcomes for you and your business? We met up with the Department of Defence and later received a significant purchase order to fit 30 Height Adjustable Electric Workstations. We also received a large order of sit to stand products from the ATO, which was completed within the short time-frame requested. Contacts were established with various Government Departments.
- What would you say to someone asking if they should exhibit at Connect 2017? This is a must attend exhibit as you will achieve many new contacts if you are prepared to visit all the exhibitors and learn how we can all share the business around. Don’t attend and expect the business to be handed to you; you will need to be proactive and talk to all the other exhibitors about opportunities.
- What are you most looking forward to at Connect 2017? Catching up with the new exhibitors/visitors etc and of course the returning exhibitors.
If you would like to be included in this series of profiles of exhibitors at Connect 2017’s Indigenous Business Tradeshow, please contact us using the “Questions? Comments” form in the footer, below.